Wednesday, May 14, 2008

9 months

mommy has been busy so I thought I would tell you my 9 month update! I have been crawling everywhere and discovering new things everyday. I want to walk but I haven't quite figured that out yet! Trying to learn from my cousin Oakley (he makes it look so easy!) I can stand on my own for a little bit but phew it's hard work! I am going to the doctors on friday to get my 9 month shots and I hear they want some of my blood! yuck! Mommy thinks I am about 17 or 18 pounds! I have 6 teeth and more on the way! They are such a pain! I eat a lot of different things. Mommy is also going back to work and I will be without her all day! I will be ok I love people! I think mommy will have a hard time leaving me though because she loves me so much!


what is so exciting!?
Not me

cutie


9 months!