Hi all thought I would write an update. We found out that Seth is going to be a big brother. We are due June 15th 2009. As for what I want a boy or girl it doesn't matter as long as it's healthy! I will start posting the belly photos and no I am not showing yet it's just leftover stuff from Seth's pregnancy.
Speaking of Seth, he is running around getting into all kinds of trouble. Of all the toys he has he would rather play with our stuff. Go figure right. I think he is part monkey because he is trying to climb up everything and hang off stuff as well! Like the oven door. I think he knows there is a baby coming because he has just become really loving and wants to hug me all the time. I know I raised him to be loving but it's great anyways! Oh yes Seth has also cut 2 more molars (on top) so now he has 12 teeth! yikes you don't want to stick your finger in there! It hurts believe me!