Monday, February 16, 2009

It's A Girl!

Hi all we have all been very busy! Charlie's dad has been in the hospital and is very sick but now that they know what is wrong with him he is slowly now getting better!

We had our 20 week ultrasound and found out that it is a girl! No we do not have a name for her yet but she will definatly have one before she is born. That makes us extra busy about getting all girl stuff. Thankfully we have friends that are having a boy that had a girl first, so we are going to do a swap!

I have been very very tired because everyone here has been sick too! I am trying to get as much sleep as I can so I don't get sick. Maybe that's why I have been craving garlic! Because she doesn't want me to get sick!